Our next Medicare 101 event is being held on Wednesday, September 23 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. We can help answer your questions about Medicare. Attending one of our Medicare workshops is a great way to get to know your Medicare Health Plan options. Join others from your community to listen to a educational presentation from a licensed insurance agent at the Optum Community Center. You will learn important facts about Medicare so that you can find the health plan that is best for you.
When: Wednesday, September 23 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Space is limited. RSVP at 877-672-7660 or fill out the form to the below.
This event is free of charge and open to the general public. This event is only for educational purposes and no plan-specific benefits or details will be shared. Refreshments provided.
Our general workshop will cover a wide range of Medicare topics,
including, but not limited to:
- 1. Is the Open Enrollment Period the only time to change health plan options?
- 2. When can I enroll in Medicare?
- 3. Do I have to enroll in Medicare when I turn 65?
- 4. Who is eligible for Medicare?
- 5. How do I find the right plan for me?
- 1. When will my Medicare plan go into effect?
- 2. What is Medicare Advantage?
- 3. Are prescription drugs covered in Original Medicare?
- 4. How much does Medicare cost?
- 5. And more
There is no obligation to enroll. The open enrollment for Medicare starts in October. Your enrollment period is a time when Medicare eligible individuals can enroll in a new Medicare Advantage plan or switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage Plan. During this time you can also add prescription drug coverage or switch from one Medicare drug plan to another Medicare drug plan. If you are satisfied with your current Medicare plan you may not need to do anything.