Disease specific clinical guidelines have been added to the website for the following diagnoses: HTN, Cholesterol, COPD, Heart Failure and Diabetes. We recommend using these best practice guidelines to assist in the management of your patients. These guidelines are nationally approved for the management of patients.
Please use the following links for easy access.
- 1. HTN: Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure (U.S. Department of Health & Human Services). Click here to view guidelines.
- 2. Cholesterol: Detection, Evaluation and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (National Institutes of Health). Click here to view guidelines.
- 3. COPD: Pocket Guide to COPD Diagnosis, Management and Prevention (Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease). Click here to view guidelines.
- 4. Heart Failure: Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Heart Failure in Adults (Journal of the American College of Cardiology). Click here to view guidelines.
- 5. Diabetes: Clínica Practice Recommendations (American Diabetes Association). Click here to view guidelines.