Lifeprint is now Optum Medical Network.
We are excited to announce that Lifeprint is now Optum Medical Network. While our name is changing, you will still receive the same level of personalized service you expect from us.
This exciting transition will be reflected in our branding. For your convenience, we’ve created Optum Medical Network branded materials, forms and job aides just for you.
We look forward to sharing more updates with you, including additional details about the new relationship between Optum Medical Network and SCAN® Health Plan. Beginning on January 1, 2015, Optum Medical Network can manage your patients who are enrolled in the SCAN® Classic Medicare Advantage plan. We will continue to manage your patients who have UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage or AARP® MedicareComplete® (HMO). With the addition of the SCAN plan, more of your patients will have the opportunity to participate in the Optum Medical Network.
What this means for your practice is a new opportunity to have more of your patients managed through a network that makes your claims submission and payment process as efficient and easy as possible. Other benefits include:
- 1. Customized assistance to help you thrive independently by supporting the entire spectrum of your operations and patient relationships.
- 2. Concierge service that offers additional in-practice staff and defined best practices to support your business goals.
- 3. A flexible, easy to work with team that takes a unique approach to your practice
- 4. Educational support to help plan for the future and close quality gaps by redesigning workflow, making your practice run more efficiently.
- 5. Interdisciplinary care management process and care coordination support to help manage complex patient population.
- 6. Knowledgeable service center that responds quickly, resolving all issues in the most efficient way.e
We want to make the brand transition as smooth as possible for you. If you have any other questions related to new options for your SCAN patients, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 877-370-2845.